Five Street Style Inspirations to celebrate your very private Fashion Week 2017

Street Style FW 6

Hello, friends! I hope you have had an amazing weekend combined with a first glimpse of spring 2017. I am so looking forward to throwing away my warm pullovers, parkas and big scarves…Today, I enjoyed my first walk through the city simply dressed in a good pair of boyfriend jeans, a striped blouse with statement sleeves and my grey merino sweater. It has been the first warm weekend in Germany in 2017.
However, March hasn’t even started yet. So, I am trying to stay a little pessimstic (always hard for me as I am basically an optimist) as far as the weather is concerned, trying to accept in a certain way that I may be living in the wrong part of the world.
So, as far as fashion is concerned, I am torn between the last traces of German winter and the first signs of spring. My daily wardrobe is completely reflecting this transitional state. All in all I am noticing that I am havig the tendency to pick lighter and more spring-friendly colours at the moment.
Street Style FW 3
The time of the first spring awakening for me is also the time of inspiration, of “cleaning” my closet, of looking for new pieces and new styles. In fact, it is the perfect time to look towards our favourite fashion metropoles and find some great inspirations in all those wonderful street styles presented during Fashion Weeks.
I am sure you may have the one or the other street style piece already hanging in your closet. But now it is time to get new ideas for new street styles or to rediscover some pieces that may be slumbering in it…
I am starting with an amazing combination for the time between winter and spring…

1. Light turtleneck and statement sweater
Street Style FW 1
2. Cropped denim, white blouse and beige statement coat
Street Style FW 2
3. A piece in blue – the statement colour of 2017
Street Style FW 5
Street Style FW 4
4. Statement tights
Street Style FW 8
5. Less is more – minimal looks 2017
Street Style FW 9
Street Style FW 10
Street Style FW 10
Friends, that’s it for today. Thank you so much for being here. I hope you got a few inspirations for your favourite street styles 2017 and your very private fashion week. It’s time to celebrate ourselves, don’t you think?
I see you in a few days and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Wonderful inspirations Tina :-) These trends are modern and so fresh, I can't wait spring :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts