This is the Fashion Colour that makes us look Fresh and Young in Spring 2017


A Comedian Shares 10 Steps to Stress Less and Laugh More | MyDomaine:


Hey, my dear fashion friends! It’s been a while since my last blog post as I had a lot of stuff to do last week. After a week filled with seminars, teaching school lessons and other working stuff to do, I found myself at school even on Friday afternoon. We had parent conference day. It was a tough day that started for me at 6 o’clock in the morning and ended at 7 in the evening. You may imagine that the only thing I could do in the evening was to lie on my couch and relax Smile
Two things my closet will never be without: high waisted vintage fit denim, and a striped button down.:
Even if I was really exhausted in the evening, I was completely satisfied with my look of the day…Vintage Levis 501, my new adidas trainers, a striped blouse and my new cobalt blue transitional sweater…
23ccf77740ec61a351e0bf6d95a73381
adidas Gazelle:
The blue tone of my sweater seemed to have a huge impact on my day. I got many compliments for my fresh outfit, my “often lazy on Friday students” worked a lot and even I felt different that day with this cool and fresh look.

2017-02-15 11.17.53 Apparently, there is a lot to all those stories about the impact of colours on us and other people…
Luftblau:
For me, cobalt blue is one of the ultimate fashion colours for spring 2017. And if your are also getting into the “cobalt blue mode”, I have selected some of my favourite styles for spring 2017 here…
Royal blue roses- if they don't exist I'm sure you can genetically modify something with another to create them! As I want them! Lol: GtheGent:

Feelin' blue?:
Azul klein:
Blue door, Paris:
Prabal Gurung RTW Spring 2017:
Favorite Color -- BLUE -- Blue is often the "ying" to your "yang." You gravitate towards the calming color as a subconscious way to balance your busy life. You're gregarious, hard-working but, above all, overscheduled. You never want to let others down, and feel bad when you can't come through for someone else.:

Delpozo Resort 2017- EE:
#Farbbberatung #Stilberatung #Farbenreich mit www.farben-reich.com 2017 pattern & colors trends: TRUE BLUE:
Do you also have a favourite fashion piece in cobalt blue, friends? If so, what’s your favourite blue fashion spring outfit 2017? I am looking forward to your inspirations. I’ll be back in a few days. Have a great time, thank you for having stopped by and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments, friends!
Maritine
Shop here for the fresh blue new Spring Styles:












Kommentare

  1. Das ist ein phantastischer Post, die Farbe ist echt schön, ich muss zugeben, dass ich blau nicht so in meinem Kleiderschrank habe, aber das wird sich ändern.

    LG

    Orianne

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts